The new Super Tacks AS1 pushes the boundaries of performance and will become the new standard for Mid-Kick point sticks. The stiffness profile has been revisited to maximize loading while providing great stability and control. Not only can players benefit from a great loading stick, it also feels better than ever. The new X-Flow technology offers a 10g weight reduction and helps improve fiber compaction, increasing stick durability.
- Sigmatex: Exclusive spread tow fabric that is ultra lightweight, and very strong
- Max Loading Mid Kick: Soft mid-section allows for longer loading period for increased energy
- X-Flow Technology: Optimized molding technology allows for better compaction of the fibers for increased durability and lighter weight
- ACU3 Blade: Lighter but very stiff layup with a tactile surface for maximum shot control and reinforced toe and heel for unparalleled durability
- New Geometry: Designed with the help of Elite women’s hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides